sltoo extends rmtoo—a text based requirements tracking tool—with traceability features and Excel import and export. It’s a CLI tool that will generate PDF outputs amongst other.
Engineering teams that need to collect and track requirements with a low barrier to entry and means to communicate with non-technical stakeholders.
Teams that need to follow a document driven development process, e.g., V-Model.
- Manage requirements
- Create traceability
- Store everything in human-readable text files.
- and track them with your version-control of choice
- Requirements shipped with code
- Including relational meta-information
- Traceability matrix automated
- Continuously updated documentation
- Document Versioning (baselining)
Download the example Excel sheet and modify to your needs.
The reference implementation is used a demonstration: https://kown7.github.io/pymergevcd/
subscribe via RSS